Busan Regional Office of Oceans & Fisheries
|Division||By use||Specification||Fee (\)|
(1 yacht a day)
|Size of yacht less than 5m||6,000|
|Size of yacht from 5m to less than 7m||10,000|
|Size of yacht from 7m to less than 9m||16,000|
|Size of yacht 9m or longer||24,000|
(1 yacht a month)
|Size of yacht less than 5m||100,000|
|Size of yacht from 5m to less than 7m||160,000|
|Size of yacht from 7m to less than 9m||240,000|
|Size of yacht 9m or longer||360,000|
|Using crane||1 time||20,000|
1. “Temporary use” refers to the period of use that is not longer than 15 days in a month, and “continuous use” refers to the period of 16 days and longer in a month. The period of continuous use will be counted by months.
2. When using the mooring facility, the utility fees including electricity, water and gas are added to the above fee for a continuous use and the aggregated total fee will be billed.
3. For jet skies and rubber boats, the use of the mooring is not allowed.
4. The fee for Saturdays, official holidays and night use is calculated by adding 50% of the fee. The fee for early use is calculated by deducting 50% of the fee. In this case, the division of early use and night use is as follows:
(From April to September)
(From October to March next year)
|Early use||05:00 ~ 08:00||06:00 ~ 09:00|
|Night use||19:00 ~ 23:00||18:00 ~ 23:00|
5. When paying 3 months fee for using the mooring facilities, 6% of the total fee will be waived.
6. In the case of yachts used for exercising or racing of national team members or municipal/provincial team members, 70% of the fee will be waived.
7. In the case of persons applicable to Article 10, Paragraph 2, 50% of the fee will be waived for one person and one yacht registered under Article 8 of Ship Act and Article 30 of Water-related Leisure Activities Safety Act.
8. The size (length) of yachts applies to Article 11 of Enforcement Rules of the Ship Act. However, in the case of not registering the yacht, the full length will be the size of the yacht.
By bus: 5, 31, 36, 38, 39, 40, 63, 100, 100-1, 115-1, 139, 141(midnight bus), 181, 201, 1001, 1003(midnight bus) and so on
By subway: Exit no. 3 of Dongbaek station, Line no. 2 – Sengdang Samgeori – Yacht-jang Samgeori – Busan Yachting Center
Using Gyeongbu Expressway: Gyeongbu Expressway – Guseo IC (Enter into Beonyoungro) – Wondong IC (to the direction of Haeundae) – Subi Samgeori –Dongbu Apartment (Turn right: refer to the road sign) – Busan Yachting Center
Using Namhae Expressway: Namhae Expressway – Enter Bukbusan – Mandeok Tunnel – Go straight to the direction of Haeundae - Subi Samgeori –Dongbu Apartment (Turn right: refer to the road sign) - Busan Yachting Center
Using Airport : Airport – Enter Gupodaegyo - Mandeok Tunnel – Go straight to the direction of Haeundae - Subi Samgeori –Dongbu Apartment (Turn right: refer to the road sign) - Busan Yachting Center
Parking facility : free of charge